Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Raheem DeVaughn On TV

I don't know if it has something to do with this being a new year and my one resolution to diligently seek out happy thoughts and experiences, or the approaching of Valentine's Day, but I just can't get enough of Raheem DeVaughn's new CD. I posted about his Grammy nomination last month before his CD came out. Once I got it, I couldn't stop playing it. It's just the kind of thing a woman needs to hear and how nice that it's coming from a man! I was so happy and not surprised that Love Behind the Melody debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums chart. Well, if you missed his performance on Jay Leno last week, you can catch him tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

"Ain't nothing like a woman." - Woman, R.D.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

City Girl DC said...

Sorry, but that appearance was back on Jan. 18th