This year has been an interesting one when it comes to men. Probably one of the most diverse ever. Kind of like a bowl of mixed nuts. I was going to do a more comprehensive year-end review but decided to just do a quick re-cap. I mean really, it's New Year's Eve! Who needs to go too far back down memory lane? Here we go:
· Brooding musician - divorce bitterness and a rollover from last year
· Outrageously arrogant workaholic chef - no time for dating but time for sex?
· Corporate guy from Utah or Idaho or I don't know, one of those boxy states - traveled way too much for work. I need attention.
· Text message guy - really hot but way too immature for a 30-something. Even tried to have text message sex!
· 25 year old guy - very sweet but I felt like a pedophile
· 40-something Caribbean guy - another bitter divorced dude who just couldn't stop his argumentative talk to save his life
· Old Mr. DJ - good grief! Not even worth a description. After three years of being jerked around you would think I would have gotten it. My number one New Year's resolution is to stay away from this one for good.
Sphere: Related Content
Lookout 2008, City Girl is going to demand better men! Happy New Year everybody!