Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Wizards: Big Sweaty Men

I am by no means a sports fanatic or even knowledgeable about sports at all. You know - rules, regulations, statistics and all that - not me. But I love some basketball. What red-blooded, heterosexual female can't understand a love for professional basketball. So, I've been watching and keeping up with the NBA since trying to finish a dissertation and needing a good distracting hobby. It is: big, sweaty, assertive, men at their best.
So, I was happy to watch the Washington Wizards this past Saturday and Monday amazingly beat the number one ranked Boston Celtics twice. They took down the big dogs. They've come a long way. Ultimately, I don't think they will beat the Celtics come playoff time but... I'm proud of them. I am actually cheering for the very sexy Kevin Garnett. I mean come on. This dude deserves a championship ring as hard as he has worked over the years. And I've never been attracted to Caron Butler until last night. He was looking good! My only question now is how I can get courtside seats to a game.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: