Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Night Out at Lima for a Good Cause

I never need a reason to go out any night of the week. But on Tuesday, January 29th, there will be a very good reason to eat, drink, and be merry at Lima Restaurant and Lounge as they host the Lima for Lupus charity event. From 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm, 20% of the sales of your check in the dining room will go directly to the Greater Washington, DC chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America.

I learned more about the event the other night when I met up with marketing and public relations extraordinaire Traci Allen of Traci Allen Inc. at Lima. Traci is a veteran of the hospitality industry and has done everything from restaurant management to event promotion and currently owns an entertainment company, Elite Level Entertainment, that promotes and manages musical artists. Believe me, I have no idea how she does it all!

I had only been to Lima once, really late at night. I realized the other night how much I like the place. With three distinct levels of lounging, dinner, and dancing plus an outdoor heated patio, Lima is the ultimate destination spot. And the food is incredible. The empanadas are the best I've ever had! I will certainly be at Lima next Tuesday to help raise money to fight lupus.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: