Monday, January 7, 2008

Go Buckeyes!

A great way to start the new year off would be for my alma mater to win the BCS National Championship game this year. I talked so much smack last year that I had to eat my words. And then Ohio State had the nerve to lose to Florida in basketball as well!

I'm generally not a football fan but what's better than a testosterone filled room of guys watching college football and drinking beer? My only questions are: where am I going to watch the game and what should I wear? I don't wear sweats in public so I will not be out in my old ratty OSU sweatshirt. I must have some scarlet and gray somewhere in my closet.

I hear Rhino Bar is the place for OSU fans but I'm also considering Old Dominion because it's huge, TVs everywhere, and can't beat the beer selection. I'm no psychic but I have a feeling Brutus will be very happy this year. Hopefully I won't be eating my words!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: