Sunday, April 19, 2009

PMS

Don't you just love the way Oprah calls the vagina a "Va-JJ"? It's such an affectionate term. I thought about mine today when I opened a box of CVS brand tampons that were supposed to be the unscented kind. However, there was a very strong perfumey odor coming from the box. The first thing I thought was, there's no way in hell I'm putting that in my Va-JJ! Then I thought about how unfortunate it is that I've put worse in there like the penises of men I thought cared about me but who turned out to be lying, cheating bastards. Sorry, but I just felt like a good rant after a week of really, really bad PMS that included wild mood swings, excruciating lower back pain, bloating, etc. Now that my period has finally arrived (it was late), I still have the back pain in addition to cramps. On top of that, I was recently told by my gynecologist that women in their mid to late 30's are increasingly showing signs of early menopause. Lovely. I think chocolate and bed rest are in order for the weekend.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, feel better.

City Girl DC said...

Thanks City Girl!

Anonymous said...

OMG...PMS is definitely a bitch!!! And opening up a box of 'unscented' feminine products only to discover a scent doesn't help the situation.