Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No, I Am Not "Ready" for the Holidays

Call me a Grinch, but I'm just not one of those people who gets into the holidays. I've never decorated my home (or office cubicle), I don't spend months ahead of time shopping for gifts, I try my best not to wrap gifts that I do buy (that's what gift bags are for), I don't send greeting cards, I don't dress in holiday colors and would never wear one of those awful Santa hats, and I try my best not to ask people questions like, "So, are you ready for the holidays"? I'm single, don't have children and just really dislike the commercialization of holidays.

What I do like are holiday parties and having time off from work. And I believe we should all have more time for parties, food, and the people we love. All that other stuff is just work.
So, if you're not ready for the holidays, my generous employer at Going Out Tonight? can get you set. From last minute shopping to party planning, they've got you covered. You can find them at: GoingOutTonightDC.com

Cheers!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: