Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Half Off Dining

Why am I just now finding out about this great deal? Probably because I haven't been keeping up with DC's social scene lately. But when it comes to a great food deal, I need to keep my radar alert. Like most single people in DC, I eat out at least once or twice a week to socialize, relieve stress, or just not have to bother with cooking and cleaning up after. When I was in grad school I ate out so much that I had a mysterious case of missing forks. The culprit? I was accidentally throwing out my forks with the carryout containers my leftover food came in. These days I've wised up and put my leftovers on a real plate. The City Paper is making eating out a whole lot easier by offering $50 gift certificates for only $25 at some great restaurants around town. A couple of these have been on my "must try" list for a while so I can definitely see taking advantage of this deal soon.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: