Friday, June 27, 2008

Best of Washington

As a single girl in DC, you just need to be reminded sometimes why you live in a city: so humid in the summer that you could choke, where the cost of living is so high you've considered buying shoes from Payless and/or prostituting yourself, where the gay men seem to be outnumbering straight men by 5 to 1, where roaches the size of your foot roam the streets when it's hot, where it's hard find a good meal after 10pm...OK, I'll stop because I really do love DC! And what better way to be reminded than at the Best of Washington Party hosted by the Washingtonian magazine. With a ton of the best restaurants and an open bar, you're sure to remember by the end of the night what keeps you here.

Where: The National Building Museum, 440 G Street, NW
When: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 7-10pm
Tickets: $95, $125 for VIP

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm half willing to prostitute myself for a ticket to this party...because I know there will be good food!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I have linked to it at The DC Feed.

City Girl DC said...

Shaw Girl - I'm with you on that!

DC Feed - thanks for the link!