Friday, June 19, 2009

Cutest Guy in the World

I took a much needed trip to visit my family for the past few days. It wasn't easy though. I value my independence and have become a creature of habit so it's hard to get me out of my comfort zone. And let's face it, visiting family is not a trip to the Bahamas. But as usual, it was fun. I ate a lot, took naps, and did something I never do: spend time with kids. Out of the three, two are teenagers so they almost don't count. They spend most of their time with their friends and act like they don't want to see any adults because you're "all in their business." Whatever. My nephew on the other hand is four years old. Those are his dirty little sneakers in the picture. I know I'm a biased aunt, but I do believe he's the cutest little guy in the world! And he's really smart. Of course for a kid that age, smart generally translates into "he's a little know it all." He told me several times to get off the computer so that he could watch cartoon movies on Netflix. But aren't four year olds supposed to be a little annoying anyway? And where do they get all that energy? It was exhausting just watching him. I forgot about all of that though when I watched him finally fall asleep at night with his favorite teddy bear. I'm hoping he'll grow up to be one of the good guys.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: