For a single girl in a big city like DC, you've got to have some guidance about dating. That's when you turn to your circle of friends - women, men, gay, straight, etc. There's got to be some level of definitive sexual orientation in my opinion. But hey, I'm in my 30's, and maybe that's all gone out of the window with the 20-somethings. All I know is, it's nice to know who you're sleeping with. I had this discussion at a recent neighborhood wine tasting. As the discussion went, "How do you know the guy you're sleeping with is gay/bisexual/experimenting/unsure/whatever?" Here are some questions a group of us came up with that could possibly be of use:
- Does he have a rack of magnum condoms but is not so well-endowed?
- Can he recite lines from Sex and the City?
- Is he better at being Martha Stewart than the woman herself?
- Does he like and request a finger up his ass?
- Can he accessorize your outfit better than you?
- Does he think the decision to sleep with a man is a matter of mere self control?